Between my New York Times Sketch Guy column and my Weekly Letter, there was a huge pile of articles. I picked some of my favorites for you.
- Ask Yourself This: What Burdens Is That Other Person Carrying?
- Want to Be Creative on Purpose? Schedule It
- Want to Get Smarter Fast? Get in Over Your Head
- The Magic of a Single Micro-Action
- A Story of a Big Dream and a Single, Small Step
- Learning to Deal With the Impostor Syndrome
- The Cost of Holding On
- The Benefits of Getting an Icy Start to the Day
- A Life Full of Experiences May Not Mean Less Financial Security
- Free Yourself of Your Harshest Critic, and Plow Ahead
- What Do We Really Need?
- Try This for Your Goals
- The Solution to Maintaining a Budget Is Awareness
- The Financial Benefits of Buying What You Love
- How to Break Bad Money Habits
- How Do You Define Enough?
- Diversification Is the Sane Alternative to Betting Big on One Investment
- What Does a One-Page Plan Look Like?
- What Did You Really Hear?
- The Value of an Advisor
- Under the Influence of Money
- The Single Most Valuable Asset Is Trust
- Social Science vs Physical Science
- Notes on Scary Markets and Free Mini-Course for Financial Advisors
- Outperform 99% of Your Neighbors